Hiring a Mini Digger in Ipswich
March 17, 2020
Mini Diggers Ipswich, Heavy & Small Plant Hire, Compact Excavators for Commercial or Domestic Projects
Others will tell you that hiring and operating a Mini Digger is loads of fun, and we don’t disagree, but the main consideration is how effective are they? Hiring your own digger can save you money and get your job done fast with professional results. When used properly they can provide a safe and functional solution, even for domestic jobs in Ipswich.
Care should be taken when using Mini Excavators to ensure no mishaps such as : –
- Try to ensure you are working on level ground as opposed to sloping or uneven ground.
- Check the machine is not too close to anything that could be damaged by a swinging arm. This includes walls, garden fences, parked cars etc, although this is less of a problem with our Compact Diggers.
- Make sure you know what is underground where you plan to dig, as there could be cables, pipes, sewers etc. It’s a good idea to have somebody keeping an eye on the ground as you dig.
- Mini Diggers are perfect for creating shallow excavations, but once you have dug a hole, be careful not to get too close to the edge.
Mini Diggers from Rhinos Plant Hire, come from world renowned names like Kubota and Hyundai, featuring the latest state of the art design and technology. We regularly replace our machines, and offer our existing second hand plant for sale. This is extremely popular with our customers who are getting a well maintained, fully functional piece of equipment for a fraction of the cost.
Kubota continually upgrade their Mini Diggers and the latest models released March 2020 boast : –
- A full-color, high-resolution 7” LCD screen and jog-dial navigation fitted as standard for information.
- Safety and comfort additions to reduce noise, and adjustable air suspension.
- Energy efficient Direct Injection Engines with CRS and DPF Mufflers, fully Stage – V compliant.
- Designed for maximum access to enable ease of maintenance and cleaning.